lundi 26 janvier 2015

THE PERFECT PLACES TO START SAILING by Fabien



THE PERFECT PLACES TO START SAILING

I’m writing this blog for every person who loves sailing…
Hello,sailing,lovers !I’m Fabien and I did beginning began sailing at the "Lac des Settons".
I will tell you about my first experience in sailing.I beginning at the sailing centre (activital lac des settons).
At first I was afraid then I’m really liked it .Body of wather splendid,condition ideal,beautiful sailing dinghy.Juste incredible !!!
Since From then on I’m come back regularly and I’m know a lot of person people because my gandparents live over there.
I encourage everyone to visit and try sailing.
         
http://i0.wp.com/www.escaledecouverteennievre.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Catamaran-pench%C3%A9-sur-le-lac-des-Settons.jpg

http://www.lac-des-settons.fr/local/cache-vignettes/L280xH194/Wlac_settons-b6452.jpg
Nature knows the best

Heaven of peace!!

http://www.activital.net/s/img/emotionheader.jpg?1415807689.667px.285px






An idyllic setting for start sailing
At the very heart of Morvan Regional Nature Park, Settons Lake is nestled in a forest of firs and larches at an altitude of 600 metres. This large artificial lake, spanning some 360 hectares, is protected by a granite dam dating back to the 19th Century and is unique in France.

Developed especially for water sports activities the lake is renowned for the quality of its water, as indicated by a Blue Flag. Surrounded by trails, villages and small traditional towns, the site welcomes some 300,000 visitors each year, notably sailingenthusiasts.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire